Monday, November 19, 2007

MATA Expo and Site Updates



Howdy! Finally I have time to post.. my excuse is that the MATA Expo kept me busy! For those of you who haven't heard of it, the MATA Expo is an annual Deaf/sign language trade show in Ontario, California. The picture shows me at my booth, where you can see some of the items I also sell on my sites...
Spread out on the table are some of the rubberstamps that you can also find online at Lost Angeles Rubber Works and ASLstamp.com. To the right (almost hidden by the customer) are some inkpads from Arts'n'CraftSupplies.com. Also on the table, to the left are some sign language DVDs from ASLstamp.com. In the background some T-shirts from ASLstuff at Cafepress are hanging (I'm wearing one too). You can visit ASLstuff to find many designs on a large variety of T-shirts, cards, buttons, magnets, stickers, etc. I'm especially proud though of the screen-printed Orange Tabby ILY cat shirts that were recently printed for me from Pah! Line.. an example is hanging on the right. People loved it, we sold a bunch.. the printing is bright and beautiful, won't fade or crack, and is on a natural color Hanes Beefy-T. They will be available online at ASLstamp.com very soon!

Before I forget, for November you still have a chance to buy a selection of cute cartoony Christmas reindeer stamps at 25% off. Just go to http://www.larubberworks.com/promo.html . Our sale on full-size Brilliance inkpads has been extended - see them at: http://www.larubberworks.com/promo2.html . And come back in December for the new sales!

We have added some new supplies at Arts'n'CraftSupplies.com - blank puzzles, stamp sets, and stencils. You can find links to them at our What's New page at Lost Angeles Rubber Works.

Thanks for visiting, and have a great Thanksgiving holiday!

No comments: