Monday, May 3, 2010

New Cat Lens on Squidoo (and Tall Ships)

You're invited to visit my newest Squidoo lens - Cats! Cats! Cats! I created it as a one-stop shop for my cat designs on T-shirts and stuff, and my cat rubber stamps, so you don't have to hunt all over my websites to find them. I've also added a few bonus goodies, such as cat YouTube videos. So come over and have a little fun!

In non-related news, I have a new essay up at ASLstuff of a visit last year to two Revolutionary-war era "Tall Ships" as they visited Redondo Beach. I tried to make it both fun and educational, along with photos of these two beautiful ships, including a visit on one of them! (BTW, best way to visit is to go here and click on "Photos/Essays" then scroll down and click on "Tall Ships in Redondo Beach" so you will be able to navigate the entire site more easily).

No comments: