Thursday, August 7, 2008

Great Stuff and Bargains on eBay


Summer is a great time to look for bargains, so come on over to my eBay page, members.ebay.com/aboutme/larubberworks for some great deals. I usually have bargain grab bags of unmounted stamps from Lost Angeles Rubber Works, and I also have all sorts of "garage sale" items ranging from classic video games to collectible comics to movies to rubber stamps from other companies to whatever else... right now, I've got a great realistic cute chimpanzee stamp, a funny gecko on skateboard stamp, classic SNES and Genesis video games including The Lion King and the strategy guide, cardio dance and bellydancing videos, and that's only what is up for auction right now as I write this. The selection will change from week to week, so check back often!

No comments: